Just the next biggest in your face video game. The game Gears of War has made a name for itself with horrific acts of violence. The new game which is supposed to be this years "Halo" now features Meat Shields. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Meat+shield
Which is pretty awesome. Just as cover systems were the new hotness last year Meat Shields should be all the rage in video games next year.
3 Comments:
I have no idea what this is about.
Just the next biggest in your face video game. The game Gears of War has made a name for itself with horrific acts of violence. The new game which is supposed to be this years "Halo" now features Meat Shields.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Meat+shield
Which is pretty awesome. Just as cover systems were the new hotness last year Meat Shields should be all the rage in video games next year.
I don't know what cover systems are, either. Maybe I should ask Liam.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home